Hidden Cash in the Philippine - Does it Real?

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dozens of New Yorkers on Saturday found $50 bills hidden by a California real estate investor who announces his cash drops on Twitter. Similar events are planned here in the country (Philippines). 

The Twitter account @HiddenCash_Ph had anounce, "Real cash hidden around the Philippines. Find the envelope & tag us @hiddencash_PH. Email: hiddencashphilippines@gmail.com". In addition, last 21 Jun 2014, this account tweet "Seems like our first two drops are already found. Just had an opportunity to re-visit them earlier and both are not in their hidden places."

Does Hidden Cash PH tweeter account is true or not true ;-). 

Same story I have, from Manila Bulletin website. "Hidden cash craze gets New Yorkers searching parks".

Hidden Cash Philippines by ME

I hid some cash that worth Php22,830.00 this morning somewhere in Bicutan area. If you find it, then it all yours. Clue, I just made the deposit this morning to hid my money away from me.

Back to my question, does hidden cash Philippines is true? If does, please provide me a proof. I am waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines