Earn more than your pay check online using social network on break time

Monday, September 16, 2013

earn-more-than-your-pay-check-online-using-social-network-on-break-timeYou’re not gonna beleive this, that making money here in Philippines  using the internet comes more fun and easy”. YES there is legitimate part time job online offered here in the Philippines, with just your mobile phones, smart phones, iPhones, an android phones, tablets, or laptops,  money pour like rain of storm in your bank account, whenever and wherever you are. It works by sharing links of advertisement of different company that willing to pay a price of your service with your friends using social media like facebook, twitter, youtube and more other. The payment is made by wire transfer bank to bank or made by western union money transfer.


Now, perhaps your getting interested too, like me, on how to get started make a living with facebook to earn more money as additional source of income with your android phones or iPhones on the go or during your spare time, here is the link, Personally I called it Philippines Green Pasture Online just click this link and register an account. Don’t waste time you must sign-up now in the program they call mobile marketing 2.0 that comes totally free.   


 To be honest with you guys, I once like you before too. I think that, this is one is another scam scheme program in the internet that fools people who is eager to find another production during spare time. So, I did nothing on it, I hit the close button and said to myself, I ain’t interested and I know scammers, they can’t fool me now.  So your wondering how I get in this program? This is my story.


One of my long old friend back on my high school days told me bout that. We’ve actually accidentally meet at Resort World Manila. As normal people do, where do chatting, about the pass till we get through on business and he told me about this money making program for Filipinos and other Asiatic people.


And this earning extra income schemes is real, I make around 350 to 500 pesos in 30 minutes during my break through my Android Phones. And more than that during off shift with my laptops.  Because the least bid for one share is worth 15 pesos and the max would be 80. If you got more than thousand friends in facebook, you can make thousand also in one day.


Wondering who and why this company can afford to pay that amount for a link share? I’ll give you a hint why they afford to pay that, because it’s an advertisement that cost cut there expenses during shooting, talent fee’s for famous artist, video editing, man power, equipment and TV commercial cost. Some of this companies that pays you share links are; coca-cola, Pepsi, Nescafe, SM prime holding, Robinson Group of companies and more. So, all you have to do now is to sign-up here the link part time link sharing job, and work hard on it.


Don’t waste time and I wish your success too.Also,  please share this article with others. Don’t hid some opportunity to other people, share a blessings,  its comes free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines