Asus fonepad ME371MG(32GB) and ME371MG(8GB)Fun & Call in One

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[caption id="attachment_1241" align="aligncenter" width="563"]Asus fonepad ME371MG(32GB) and ME371MG(8GB) Asus fonepad ME371MG[/caption]

Seeking for a tablet but in need of smartphone, I think Asus fonepad is what you are looking for. With it's ME371MG-series that introduces in two options, the fonepad 32GB and fonepad 8GB. This tablet PC delivers all the benefits of a smartphone and the entertainment oppurtunities afforded by a tablet, and it is ideal for a person who prefer the convenience of carrying just one gadgets. Asus Fonepad ME371MG(32GB) and ME371MG(8GB)Fun & Call in One is made sleek and compact, with a metallic design and finish that can be held comfortably in one hand.




Lazada 300x250 2

A powerful Z2420 Intel Atom processor and Android 4.1 makes Asus ME371MG features a perfect balance of performance that promises satisfying computing experience. Also, ME371MG-series hardware accelerates 1080p full High Definition video recording and with a battery lifes of 9 hours in max performance. All of this features is contains in one stuff that weighting 340 grams in 10.4mm profile.



Display and Viewing


A Asus fonepad ME371MG 7-incher HD (1280 x 800) IPS panel with 178 degree wide-view angle delivers you a crystal clear visual and more vivid color that never before. Its 10-point multi-touch screen offers a crisp HD display browsing the internet and keen to detail from watching videos to playing HD games as well as viewing photos. IPS technology on its panel provide livelier colours plus maintaining clarity even under the noon time where sun rays comes bright.


I try to review my newly written article with Asus fonepad ME371MG before posting it on my blog, text and pictures look sharper than what I have in my laptop display. I also compare Asus fonepad ME371MG with the one I have, a Samsung galaxy Tab 3 and I amazed with the result Asus fonepad ME371MG have, when I zoom in, images and text looks more sharper than what I get from Samsung galaxy Tab 3. Lately on the first I said to myself my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is enough but now I started to get crave with Asus fonepad ME371MG, I want this as my own.



3G Support


This stuff, the Asus fonepad ME371MG featuring live tablet plus full 3G phone that allowed its user to connect everywhere and talk anywhere.  Unlike what Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 have, a 3G and phone functions is only an added features. The Asus fonepad ME371MG meant it.


When it comes with 3G function, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 vs Asus fonepad ME371MG, fonepad ME371MG I always connected for seamless web browsing and gives an smooth streaming of video and audio. However, with Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, their are time comes  I've been lost my 3G connection, that I thought it was normal, but this time I found that I was wrong.



7-incher Asus fonepad ME371MG Specs


Asus fonepad comes into two different options; the fonepad ME371MG(32GB) and the fonepad ME371MG(8GB). First of, they differ in processor's internal clock speed; second, storage media; and third, its prices.



What makes it differ Asus fonepad ME371MG(32) vs Asus fonepad ME371MG(8GB)?


 

Asus fonepad ME371MG(32) and Asus fonepad ME371MG(8GB) Specications.


 

Different between ME371MG(32GB) and ME371MG(8GB)


The Asus fonepad ME371MG(32GB) comes with an Intel Atom Z2460 processor with an internal clock speed of 1.6GHz and 512KB cache, storage media of 32GB and it's price starts at 14,995. While, Asus fonepad ME371MG(8GB) introduces also with an Intel Atom Z2420 processor in 1.2 internal clock speed and 512KB cache, 8GB storage space, and price at 11,995.



Makes ME371MG(32GB) and ME371MG(8GB) Alike


However, both Asus fonepad ME371MG(32) vs Asus fonepad ME371MG(8GB) comes with an Android 4.1 operating system, 7-inches LED Backlight WXGA (1280 x 800) IPS Panel Display monitor, RAM Memory of 1GB, Dedicated Graphics powered by SGX 540, color option of either Champagne Gold or Titanium Grey, 3G and Wifi, microSD slot up to 32 GB, and a 1 year global warranty.


Also see, Asus Memo Pad Review.

1 comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines