LED TV Problem No Display but with Power

Friday, November 14, 2014

No Display but with Power is a common problem of LED LCD TV's of any brand including; Sony, Samsung, LG, Haier, Sanyo, Sharp, Skyworth, Hyundai, Changhong, TCL, Devant, Philips, Toshiba, Kollin, KO, Daewoo, Goldstar, Panasonic, JVC, SEM, Coocaa, Pensonic, Coby, Teac and many more. 

TV has a power when turn on but display is blank. This scenario comes the same with this question. 

"I just turn my tv on from standby mode and the standby light disappeared and the tv isn't giving any signs of life. I'm searching the internet for cases just like this and I read that is recommended to plug it out, wait and plug it back in again. This doesn't seem to do the trick. I'm getting a bit restless.
Its a Sharp LCD tv that I bought around 3 years ago. Haven't had any problems with it. Didn't even have to change the batteries in the remote control yet. Does anybody know anythings I can do? Maybe i'm not resetting it properly when I got it plugged out?"

Technically speaking this problem might be, Panel Problem, or Mainboard Problem, and or Back light problem. 

Parts Diagnostic Problem.


First Scenario:
If slightly press the TV Display and sees white light appeared, the possible problem is your LED TV panel. Panel is un-repairable, replace the whole panel.

Second Scenario:
If slightly press the TV LED Display and see's no trace of light, possible problem is mainboard. In this case, just change the TV mainboard and turn on to enjoy your favorite TV Show again.

Third Scenario:
If slightly press the LED Display and see's no trace of light but when look closer, a very dim display reflection appers, posible problem is LED TV Backlight.

3 comments

  1. I had the same problem with my samsung TV thatwas their 32 inch. I call their service center and it take two months for repair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the problem with my 32 inch led samsung TV in only 14 months that there is no picture even tv is on. I call a service man to check it. He told me that the display is out of service and said to change it. I asked about price. I had shock that same new TV price is near about 29000 and display price is 18000 (near about 18 inch led TV price). Now I thouth not to repair this TV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Display is a major part of your TV so it's part of the warranty. Read your warranty certificate...

      Delete

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines