Skyworth LED 42E66 Smart 3D TV and Series

Saturday, August 24, 2013

[caption id="attachment_1272" align="alignleft" width="327"]E66 Smart 3D Exhibit, Skyworth Exhibit Sta. Rosa Skyworth Exhibit Sta. Rosa[/caption]

The world as we know it nowadays is a veritable bloom of colors and details. Even, imagination, human expression, has never been as vivid. Possibilities are endless, anything can be change to become more better. Colors and details. Skyworth E66-series bring viewer the true colors, details, hues, shades, tints, and variation of 3D.



 Skyworth Smart LED 42E66 3D Experience


I was once in the shopping mall, begun to lost in the real world and enters in place where I saw school of fish, but I’m not going drown; flying tomatoes towards me, yet I don’t get hit; and in the middle of food fight where people are throwing foodies, but I don’t get hurt. They look so real, in-front of me, I don’t pick a words for my feelings to express, all I know this is conjuring. Where a sense of wonders really immersed, it’s really amazing and totally mind blowing 3D experience is all I’ve got with Skyworth 42E66 Smart 3D TV during their product exhibit at SM Appliances Sta. Rosa in Laguna. However, doesn’t just end for 3D movie experience but also for a games especially 3D, all I know this is perfect. Plus its savvy-slender, and well crafted design that makes it look more complex and sexy.



Photo's from exhibit


[caption id="attachment_1275" align="aligncenter" width="614"]3D flying tomatoes 3D tomatoes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1273" align="aligncenter" width="572"]3D flying boat 3D flying boat[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1274" align="aligncenter" width="420"]3D glasses passive 3D glasses passive[/caption]

Why you have to choose Skyworth E66-series LED TV?


First off, Skyworth E66-series LED TV’s comes very affordable but give same service and quality as other Television brand that have higher price can offer.


Secondly, the design where made elegant, composite, and presentable that may fit in every home, tavern,  flat, apartment unit, condominium, and even offices or gallery.


Third, it using passive 3D glasses, that totally not using battery. You need not to recharge it after or before using it just to make it work and also it comes more light weight than its counter part glasses.


Lastly, like the three big TV brands, Skyworth E66-series Smart LED TV also featuring what they have. A flicker-free 3D technology; 2D to 3D conversion; connectivity with wise connect in Skyworth other called it smart connect and more other term but they done similar stuff; stunning picture display quality; ultra slim and sleek design; energy saving technology; and full HD display IPS LED panel. Also add its 120Hz refresh rate that delivers smooth viewing in 3D as well as 2D movies and games.



Series of Skyworth LED E66 Smart 3D TV sizes


This model the E66 Series of Smart 3D Skywoth TV introduces in the market in six different size options of your choice. From 19-incher, to 24 inches, to 32-inches, to 39-inch, to 42-inches, to 50 incher, and to 58-inch. Back-light is made off IPS LED.



 E66 Smart 3D Specification


Full HD; Internet TV – Social Media (Youtube, Facebook, Piccasa, Twitter, Web Browser) and smart functions; Network Connection; 2D to 3D converter; Polarized or Flicker free 3D; Slim border design; quarter moon stand design; glossy finished design(border); 0.01 standby mode; digital TV or analog TV.



To buy or see more Appliances!!!

2 comments

  1. I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin.

    I am not positive whether this submit is written by means of him as no one else recognize such specified about my trouble.
    You're wonderful! Thank you!

    Here is my blog - iherb referral code

    ReplyDelete
  2. That article is new for me I enjoyed a lot when I read that article. I get much new information from this site that’s why I want next visit very soon. So please keep posting me.
    Hidden Tv

    ReplyDelete

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines