Cars and Roads Usual day in North West England: The Busy Street

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Jesson Balaoing on Cars and Truck visiting Manchester City, North West region of England with EOS 7D Canon Camera and 2011 Chrysler 200.


My Canon Camera
EOS 5D and EOS 7D



My Rented 2011 Chrysler 200
2011 Chrysler 200


North West England Visit: Manchester


Before I'm going to take my Canon 7D in for its last service and sold it after. "Sad times, I've taken so many great photos with that!" Definitely I will miss it little. Because for the plus side, I just bought my new Canon 5D MarkIII arrived today! 

Throw Back with my  Canon 7D camera, I shoot most types of photos with it from scenery & landscape, to automotive & sports, to portraits & fashion and many more. I have been doing this since 2012 but the passion has been with me since childhood. I take great pride in what I do and I ensure that. 

Below are some scene in my visit last year in some part of North West region of England looking for jeepney's with my Canon 7D and my rented 2011 Chrysler 200.  

Manchester Busy Street Scenery

Blue Mercedes Benz at Fallow field

Blue Ferrari

Rush Hour in Manchester

Mitsubishi in the Park 

Car Show in Manchester Walmart Parking 

After Collision Cause Traffic

Near Manchester National Football Museum

Walmart Parking Area - Red Evolution

Good Guy Car Know how to park Correctly

Going to Starbucks (Princess Parkway)

Lovely Car Rear 

GT 350

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

Lamborghini Aventador

Front of Walmart

Manchester National Museum

Going Hulme (Princess Parkway)

Old Buddies at Princess Parkway

Parking with Lamborghini

Traffic Jam Ahead Didsbury

From Gasoline Station

Nearby Vehicle in the Parking

Chrysler

Busy Street in Manchester

From Gasoline Station 

Arndale Centre
Cheetham Hill Road

Starbucks Drive Thru

Going Home 

In an unfortunate event, my lenses never get a chance to caught swerving jeepney's on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines